Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music

2 posters

:: Off-Topic

Go down

PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music Empty PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music

Post by Erdalxius Thu 06 Jun 2013, 1:44 am

I keep mentioning PlanetSide 2 (PS2), of how tanks go kaboom or men clad in heavy armor aren't near invincible, well here it is:

Erdalxius

Back to top Go down

PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music Empty Re: PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music

Post by kiritsugu Mon 01 Jul 2013, 6:50 pm

Hey erda is heard about this game some months before, but i have one question hte game in PS2 also connects with the MMO one servers?

kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music Empty Re: PlanetSide 2: Explained with Classical Music

Post by Erdalxius Mon 01 Jul 2013, 7:59 pm

Yeah PS2 is purely MMO, if that's what you mean. 3 Factions, with currently 3 continents that can hold 2000 players each per server (meaning up to 6000 players total). There are rarely any resets, the territory battle is endless.

There was an event held earlier this year that had over 1000 players converge onto a single facility. It was a lagfest but damn was it fun. ~3 minutes into this video one faction crashed +50 Galaxies for an awesome battle start.

Erdalxius

Back to top Go down

Post by kiritsugu Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:41 am

Awesome! Q_Q if i only have a PS2, i think i will dowload the PC one, and also sounds awesome PS2 still has ON servers, u use LAN to connect right o.o?

kiritsugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Erdalxius Wed 03 Jul 2013, 4:01 pm

Oh PlanetSide 2 is currently only for PC. Sony is planning on releasing a console version on the PlayStation 4, coming its release; It's not on the PlayStation 2, sorry for the confusion.

Erdalxius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum