Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GW PLANS (Suggestions)

4 posters

Go down

GW PLANS (Suggestions) Empty GW PLANS (Suggestions)

Post by psysiux Sun 14 Jul 2013, 4:27 pm

Since we're having troubles with Guild War plans, Let's put up some suggestions and plans here. You can post your own suggestion too, of course.
So, here's what I came up with. I'm using CN (one of the guild that's dominating Guild War) as a reference.
1. We get Five stealthers to scout the five crystals. It is to gain knowledge whoever are in that certain crystal, so we can plan ahead of time. That's pretty much obvious, isn't it? And those five stealthers won't attack under any circumstances. Remain Stealthed.
2. Of course, we're not enough to take all five crystals as we lack people during Guild Wars. As what I observed, we can take half of our people. Let's assume that we're getting the North Crystals (applies the same on the South if we choose those to cap). First, we send a bait. Someone who can tank for at least 3 secs. Then, the rest of the gang backs up the bait. We scatter, not together. Stealths MUST go ahead of the bait (we wait for the stealthers to get ready, gonna wait for their signal). Non-stealthers go behind the bait. When the clash commences, the stealthers ambush the people in that Crystal from the back. They're trap in the middle now. We all know about human nature, I believe that they'll panick at some points.
3. If we successfully annihilate their group, we cap (duh!?). Then, Stealthers go stealth and the non-stealthers spam aoe. After 10 secs, if no enemy arrive, we move to a different crystal or even help the other half.
Loopholes-
1. Of course, there are too many of them. They might back their mates up immediately. At that time, Non-stealthers will hold them and stealths move to the crystal where those back-ups came from. Pretty much Give and Take.
2. There will be people left in that crystal. Stealths will cap as quick as they can. After, if possible stealth again. If they attack, go for kill and try to defend it for a bit.
P.S. We don't stay at one crystal for long as they will come and take it for sure. Move around and don't forget aoes.
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

GW PLANS (Suggestions) Empty Re: GW PLANS (Suggestions)

Post by psysiux Sun 14 Jul 2013, 4:30 pm

This is to campaign cooperation with everyone and trust with each other.
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarling Sun 14 Jul 2013, 7:53 pm

I agree, with the bait and lure. Example being today which frustrated me (Not anyone from our guild).

Cap and recon missions should include 2 stealthers. Or 1 stealth and 1 bait. If we're going to cap we need a decoy, someone like you said that can tank, and then once they cap it back or get overwhelmed away from the center of their crystal, the stealther can then attack. We should do this, and work on "comfortable" pairs. People that will work well together.

I also agree with moving more, and moving faster. We are slow, by the time we get somewhere half the people aren't there. And so much time is spent in guild chat explaining where we're going, we've already moved elsewhere.
Scarling
Scarling
Admin

http://divi-aro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:47 am

Point exactly.
No, working with comfortable pairs is not gonna work. We all saw how many of them were. It was like 1:10 ratio. The stealths about scouting doesn't have to be 90s or whatever. They can be the lowbies. As long as they can stealth, who knows? some of our guildies are stealthers. They can join GW and gets points and! they can help even if they lack the lvl.
Two stealthers aren't enough tbh. Like I said, There're too many of them. We'll need at least 3 stealthers to cap and recon.
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Mon 15 Jul 2013, 11:49 am

My point of taking even the lvl 40s in our guild is to promote cooperation. They won't feel left out just because of their lack of lvls, though their mission is just to stand their and look they're the most important people. They're the observers.
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarling Mon 15 Jul 2013, 3:35 pm

As long as they participate, the problem is yea we get 66's that want to GW, but they take the spot of other people, if we get locked out. If we have the room for the 40s sure, but from what I've seen about 80% of Lvl 40s are alts, someone not in guild's little pvp alt, or are chars soon forgotten about.
Scarling
Scarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:04 pm

Yes, I'm well aware of the capacity. That's why we plan everything first. I'm pretty sure that our highbies won't occupy the max players as well as our Ally (Except NW). We count for sure, so they can still join and we can proceed with our plan. Of course, we're picking those alts or players that are free or willing to do the job. We won't force them. xD
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Minatsuki Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:35 am

Level 40s wont be any use in GvG unless they're of the stealth class, we can use that in order for them to scout. However, not everyone is uniformly adept. Some people don't follow orders and thus making them into free points, or they'll get hit via AoE. Even if we include the 40s in the war, unless they try their best not to show up and try to help with scouting. Then we can't include them, no? So my conclusion to that is plausible for 40s to join, if their willing to listen. I mean, even we die from the constant ganks from the opposing party in a matter of seconds. So, yeah.

Last edited by Minatsuki on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Minatsuki
Minatsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minatsuki Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:38 am

Also the thing about our stealthers is, our stealth classes have the most advantage during the war, making them stay in one place wouldn't that be a disadvantage?
Minatsuki
Minatsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabelle Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:46 am

I think we really need to get more people into raid during GW x: it was super helpful. Even if we have 2 or 3 separate calls going for different parties to communicate with less confusion, it's be great to get more people making use of it to save time and frustration ^^
It would really help to have perm allies who can also join raid or at least have a clear understanding of strategies we intend to employ.
And perhaps to avoid even more confusion and last minute stress, we could have parties drafted, posted and organised an hour or two  before GW. This would ensure everyone who is going to show up gets a party and that there is an even spread of classes, level, leadership etc (hopefully) as well as establish teams that will help our cooperation as a whole c:
My little input, not totally insightful but eh, I really like this guild and everyone in it and want to see us develop and grow \o/ so I want to help as much as I can c: <3

Peace to yo mamma, Bella out~

GW PLANS (Suggestions) FreddieMercury-240x300
Arabelle
Arabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Minatsuki Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:50 am

The thing is we need to separate the best players in our guild and put them in different parties to command, ofcourse, our 90s or 88+, know what they need for buffs so they need to figure out on how to get it. With that the system can be much easier since, if someone calls for our 90s we can just go to where we are commanded to go, and they can leave a command on the party they are in. This promotes actual leadership since other parties or 2nd - 3rd parties dont have anyone capable of commanding.
Minatsuki
Minatsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minatsuki Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:52 am

I mean our highbies already have a complete knowledge of the game so they can easily get who and who to this party in order to make it more effective, buffs can easily be attained but a broken party without a leader isn't easily fixed.
Minatsuki
Minatsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabelle Tue 16 Jul 2013, 5:10 am

^ this :3
Arabelle
Arabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:19 pm

@ Mina: Yeah. Like I said, we won't force them to do this job. The 40s too. That's my point. zz Promoting cooperation as a guild and as a family. We do not stay all stealthers in one place. We scatter them. My apologies if I didn't make that clear enough. We scatter everyone, but still in the range of the others. Leadership, that seems obvious. We take one each highbie to lead for sure. It's not to know who the strong one, but it's to maintain the organization and the plan in order. Oh yes, even us highbies die in constant ganks. That's why, we're letting our stealths cap the other xtals while we at least stand and delay them even for 3 secs.

@ Belle: Exactly Belle, we plan everything before we join GW. With most of us on and ready for GW. Then again, we won't force anyone to help. Only the willing ones. People should get raidcall if they can too. It's way easier to communicate than chats.

Again, this is to promote cooperation and work as one as a guild and as a family. Indeed, our highbies already have the knowledge. We help each other in this, trust each other no matter what lvl they are, how naive they are. We are a family. Cheers! Wink

Last edited by psysiux on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:24 pm

Plus, if so ever they agree to be the scouts. That'd be great!
I can observe how the enemy play. That's why, we put the scouts in certain places for them not to get hit by aoes. I have no idea how long an aoe can reach. I only use my instincts on this. I see that some do not spam aoe, so it's an advantage. Like I said, we plan everything ahead of time.
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabelle Tue 16 Jul 2013, 3:25 pm

Feel like I all I do in GW is spam aoes, debuff and spam sleep -w- but hey if it helps o3o
Arabelle
Arabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:15 pm

Dun be! everyone is helpful and even those "little things" people say are very very useful. Aoes are very essential, Belle!
Oh and I didn't see your set yet. I wanna see whatcha using if you dun mind. xD
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabelle Wed 17 Jul 2013, 1:02 am

ahhhh >.> 70 sprite set OTL it's hard to get points in pvp when you're dead every two seconds x: Bella goes squish~
Arabelle
Arabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by psysiux Thu 18 Jul 2013, 11:27 am

As expected. Yes, it's good that you're aware of how squishy you are with that set. That set is for maily focus on dps. More dmg, but less def. On the bright side, you'd be a glass cannon. THat's quite awesome! Tbh, some people dun get the hang of it, but you can get use to its squishiness!
psysiux
psysiux

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarling Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

So, unless I stand corrected I did not see an alliance set for this weekend. More open lines of communication would be nice with allies. Like we all had w/ eachother before.
Scarling
Scarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabelle Fri 19 Jul 2013, 3:28 am

Yeah I'm slowly getting used to being so squishy -w- I think I would miss doing half of someone's HP in arena with one chain lightning :C Though atm focusing on getting my PP to 70 with the intention of creating DPS healer =w= though not to worry I still have 70 sleep and RoE if the situation calls for it and might attempt to go for pvp set, although I kinda like troll HP of 75 set ._. *realises I have no idea what I was on about* yeah >.> will try to learn to be a better support before bringing PP to GW though c:
Arabelle
Arabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarling Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:13 pm

Lets get more dialouge in here please. We are improving on communication, however I want us all to use RC (as much of us as possible).

Calling targets will be a prime goal of that.

Stealthers to go out while we maintain a mob is also ideal, with our allies.

Discuss and elaborate on Psy's post.
Scarling
Scarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum